Personal data will not be extracted when using our website and www.thenewblue.com. In agreement with Germany's Federal Data Protection Act, (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz) and the Data Protection Acts of the European Commission, we require a legal basis in accordance with Art. 6 DSGVO for the respective purposes. More detailed information about this is to be found in the data protection declaration.
Responsible for the processing of your personal data is:
Christoph Miethke GmbH & Co. KG
Tel: +49 331 620 83-0
Fax: +49 331 620 83-40
info (at) miethke.com
2. Processing of personal data
2.1 Data Types
The following types of personal data can be processed within the scope of our online offer:
- Inventory data (e.g. name, clinic, address, ...)
- Contact data (e.g. e-mail address, telephone number, ...)
- Content data (e.g. your entries in the contact form or application portal)
- Usage data (e.g. website interactions)
- Meta & communication data (e.g. IP addresses, device information)
- Other data provided by you
2.2 Categories of data concerned (users)
The persons concerned are the visitors and users of the website.
2.3 Purposes of processing
The purposes of the processing are a. making available of the online offer b. Answering contact requests by mail & feedback form c. processing your application documents d. Measures to ensure IT security e. Range measurement f. Improvement of the online offer
2.4 Legal basis of the processing operation
The legal basis for the processing is either a consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO (see 2.3 Purposes of the processing lit. a & b), Art. 26 BDSG (see 2.3 Purposes of the processing lit. c) or a legitimate interest in the processing pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO (see 2.3 Purposes of the processing lit. d - f).
3. Storage period
The storage period can depend on various factors. Your data will be deleted if
- the legal basis of the processing is deleted,
- you revoke your consent to the processing,
- the purpose of the processing no longer exists,
- legal deadlines for deletion have been met,
- you object to the processing of your data, and
- there are no other legal retention periods that prevent the deletion.
4. You rights
As a data subject of a processing operation, you have the following rights at all times:
- free information as to whether and which personal data concerning you will be processed, in particular the purposes of the processing, the categories of data processed, the recipients of the data, if possible the duration of the storage or criteria for determining the duration of the storage (Art. 15 DSGVO);
- Correction of your data (art. 16 DSGVO);
- Deletion of your data (art. 17 DSGVO);
- Restriction on the processing of your data (Art. 18 DSGVO);
- Objection to processing on the basis of a legitimate interest (Art. 21 DSGVO);
- Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data (Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO);
- Complaint to a supervisory authority (https://www.lda.brandenburg.de/de/beschwerdeformular);
- all available information about the origin of your data.
- the receipt of the data transmitted by you in a common, structured, machine-readable format ("law on data portability", Art.20 DSGVO)
Automated decision making such as profiling does not take place.
5. Information about you to third parties
If not otherwise specified, no data will be passed on to third parties.
6. Supplements to data protection for applications
Please use only private email addresses to avoid conflicts with your current employer.
The provision of your personal data is necessary for the application process. If you do not wish to provide us with the data, we may not be able to consider your application in the application process. We reserve the right to request the submission of originals during the selection process.
All data stored on an application will be automatically deleted 6 months after the end of the application process. Your application data will only be stored for a longer period of time with your express consent. When using our online application platform, the data protection regulations of our processor HRworks also apply: https://www.hrworks.de/unternehmen/datenschutz
7. Security of Your Personal Information
We take personal data privacy very seriously. All information is processed with ensured highest standards of security and stored on a private computer in the business. We employ various modern security methods such as firewalls and data encryption to ensure optimum data safety. In addition, access to company buildings is only permitted through physical entry control and all employees are obliged to adhere to data protection laws.
The website is encrypted with TLS (Transport Layer Security) so that third parties cannot read the interactions between you and the website. The transmission of data from our feedback and application forms is also encrypted.
Due to the system-related risks on the Internet, the data transmissions initiated by you are nevertheless carried out at your own risk.
"Cookies" are small text files that are stored by the visited website on your terminal device (e.g. smartphone, laptop, ...). A distinction is made between permanent ("persistent") and temporary ("transient") cookies. The temporary cookies (also called session cookies) are deleted directly after leaving a website and/or closing the browser. The permanent cookies remain stored on the end device for a longer period even after closing the browser. If a permanent cookie contains an indication of the lifetime, the cookie is automatically deleted by the browser after this lifetime.
A distinction is also made between first-party cookies and third-party cookies. The first-party cookies come from the website itself, whereas the third-party cookies are set by third parties that are integrated into the website (e.g. embedded tweets or YouTube videos). Cookies serve different purposes. In addition to saving e.g. view settings, cookies can also be used for tracking or analytical purposes (see also section 11 Analysis Data of this DSE). You can set the extent to which your browser accepts cookies in the respective settings of the common browsers:
- Do not accept cookies.
- Only accept First-party cookies and no Third-party cookies.
- For each cookie, ask how the cookie should be handled.
In addition, you can set your browser to delete all cookies (including permanent cookies) when you close your browser.
If all cookies are blocked, the use of a website may be restricted.
8.1 Used Cookies
9. Social Media Plug-ins
Within the internet presence of Christoph Miethke GmbH & Co. KG it can happen that contents of third parties are used (so-called plugins). These may occur in the form of YouTube videos, RSS feeds or graphics from other sites or through social media buttons such as the share button on Facebook. If you are on the website of Christoph Miethke GmbH & Co. KG, on which third-party content is integrated, a connection may be established with the respective social network. This enables the content of the buttons to be transmitted to your browser and integrated into the website by it. This means that the respective provider always receives the information that you have accessed the Christoph Miethke website. It is irrelevant whether you are a member of a social network or not. Furthermore, information is automatically collected by the social network, regardless of whether you actually act with the integrated content.
The following data can be transmitted: IP address, browser information and operating systems, screen resolution, installed browser plug-ins (e.g. Adobe Flash Player), origin of the visitor (if you followed a link) and the URL of the current page.
When you are logged into one of the social networks while using the website of Christoph Miethke GmbH & Co. KG, the information about the call of the website may be linked to your member data and stored. If you are a member of a social network and do not wish to receive this information, you must log out of the social network before visiting the Christoph Miethke website.
If you use one of the plugins (e.g. by commenting or using the share button), the respective provider can assign your call to the website directly to your profile. This data is transmitted directly to the social network and stored there. Furthermore, the corresponding information is published in the respective social networks and displayed to your contacts.
Christoph Miethke GmbH & Co. KG has no influence on the extent of the data collected by the social networks. Please refer to the data protection regulations of the respective social network for the type, scope and purpose of data collection, information on the further processing of the data as well as your related rights and setting options for the protection of your privacy. You also have the option of blocking social media plug-ins by add-ons in your browser and thus preventing data transmission.
The providers of social media plug-ins are certified by PrivacyShield and thus have a data protection level comparable to that of the EU:
- Facebook: www.privacyshield.gov/participant
- Twitter: www.privacyshield.gov/participant
- LinkedIn: www.privacyshield.gov/participant
- YouTube: www.privacyshield.gov/participant
The data protection regulations of the respective providers can be found in the following links:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Twitter: twitter.com/de/privacy
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- YouTube: policies.google.com/privacy
10. Analytics Services
We create visitor statistics using the application Matomo (formerly Piwik). This application causes your browser to store two identification numbers (HTTP cookies) in order to distinguish between different users. In this context, your IP address is included in the evaluation, but immediately shortened so that it can no longer be allocated to you. If you do not agree to your page views being included in the statistics, you have several options:
- You can delete HTTP cookies in your browser.
- In many modern browsers, you can set your browser to signal the site operators not to include them in such statistics (so-called "do-not-track"). We adhere to this guideline.
- Finally, you can also specifically set for our offer that your use is not included. Matomo will store a two-year opt-out cookie with you ("piwik_ignore") in order to stop the recording.
You have the possibility to prevent the analysis and linking of your actions here. This will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and improving usability for you and other users.
Your visit to this website is currently monitored by Matomo Web Analytics. Deselect this checkbox for Opt-Out.
For the opt-out function of our website www.thenewblue.com please visit it and select in the footer: "Analysis services".
Opt-Out function for our www.miethke.com website:
11. Online Presence in Social Media
Christoph Miethke GmbH & Co. KG is represented in the social networks Twitter, Linked In, Facebook and YouTube. The legal basis for the processing of your data within the framework of fan pages in the social media is our legitimate, communicative interest in operating fan pages as an information and communication channel pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
The Christoph Miethke GmbH & Co. KG will inspect the respective postings of the user as well as the personal data visible according to the privacy settings of the user. Which data and how these data is processed by the respective providers can be found in the respective data protection declarations:
- YouTube (or Google)
11.1 Facebook Fanpages
As the operator of Facebook fanpages, we have access to the insights pages of Facebook. The page-insights allow fanpage operators to view anonymous page statistics about user interactions with the fanpage.
For the processing of your data for these statistics, in addition to Facebook's data protection regulations, the page-insights supplement of the person responsible applies:
This supplement defines the responsibilities between Facebook and the operators of a fan page. Facebook assumes primary responsibility for the processing of page insights data. This means that Facebook is responsible for
- information obligations (Art. 12 & 13 DSGVO),
- the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation of processing, data portability, and
- Right of objection and automated decision-making in individual cases (Art. 15 - 22 DSGVO),
- ensuring the security of their data (Art. 32 -34 DSGVO).
12. Additions to the MIETHKE App
The MIETHKE App does not processes any personal data.
Our Data-Protection-Officer, Mr. Meyer, oversees all responsible data use of employees during working periods. If you have any questions concerning company data protection, please contact us:
Christoph Miethke GmbH & Co. KG
Tel: +49 331 620 83-0
These data protection principles may be revised over time when legal requirements need to be implemented. The data protection principles valid at that time apply.